Rainy Frog will launch a side-scrolling action RPG developed by OTK Games The Vagabond for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Switch as in June under the title Wanderer’s Swordannounced the publisher in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu.
The Vagabond first launched on PC via Steam on July 13, 2018.
Here’s a preview of the game, via its Steam page:
Journey to a beautiful hand-painted fantasy world known as Mythrilia and uncover the truth about your lineage and its darkest secret. Play as Vivian the Vagrant, a traveling saleswoman, who follows the search for her lost father in an effort to find his family. Fight your way from a peaceful coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles and destroyed battlefields. When the endless barrage of enemies has been defeated, what consolation will our hero have left?
The Vagabond is a 2D action RPG. As Vivian, you’ll experience an exciting and challenging adventure focused on combat gameplay that uses combo chains, charge attacks, and special skills, while improving your character build with new gear and abilities. Play casually or become a master fighter.
- Hand painted and traditionally animated characters.
- Flawless and hardcore action combat.
- More than 70 deadly and dangerous monsters and beasts.
- Six massive level sets, all beautifully hand painted.
- Multiple weapons, armor, and accessories to loot, buy, and discover.
- A large-scale skill set to enhance character builds for immersive and intense gameplay.
- Craft and enchant your gear to improve your combat performance.
- Use various offensive skills to destroy your enemy. Evolve skills with elemental enchantments.
- Multiple endings to make your adventure even more unpredictable.
- Over 10 challenging Boss monsters with intuitive AI and battle mechanics. Difficult even for the most advanced players.
- Monsterpedia which lets you collect data on monsters as you defeat them.
- Fast travel to previously visited areas to re-challenge or grind.
- Exciting and emotional musical score by Gabe Castro.
- Development of a rich and intriguing scenario.
- Four difficulties ranging from casual to hardcore combat, each with the full gameplay experiences.