Xbox PlayStation Steam Stadia Twitch
Dungeons and Raids
Fixed an issue where players would spawn in an unwanted location after joining the existing fire squad. You really didn’t want to be there.
Standard bearers now appear where they should.
Spamming the bell should no longer cause it to stop working.
Fixed numerous texture and environment issues.
Fixed an issue where players could not progress through the encounter.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon preview in the vendor shop would show placeholder shaders.
- Players will be less likely to spawn in opposing team’s Witherhoard pools in PvP.
- Bump in the Night Rocket Launcher now has a tracking indicator in range when used with the Tracking Mod perk.
- Fixed several hand cannons that had missing ranges, including The Steady Hand and True Prophecy.
Bounties and Lawsuits
- Fixed an issue where Seasonal Challenges would not correctly track Seasonal Quest progress on different characters under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox platforms could sometimes only see limited invite and join actions in the list when viewing Xbox network friends.
Your moderator role allows you to immediately ban that user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a sanction.