BANGALORE, India, May 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The World Biological Safety Cabinets Market is segmented by Type (Class II Type A, Class II Type B, Class III Type) and Application (Pharmaceutical Factory, Hospital, Disease Prevention & Control, University Research, Others – Food Inspection Station, Chemicals, etc. .): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2028.
The global biological safety cabinets market size is estimated to be worth USD 213.6 million in 2022 and is expected to be a readjusted size of USD 331.4 million by 2028 with a CAGR by 7.6%.
Key Biological Safety Cabinets Market Growth Factors
Increased risk of pandemics and communicable diseases, along with pharmaceutical companies and rapid growth in the number of biologics are driving the biological safety cabinets market.
Get your sample today – https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-19A570/Global_Biological_Safety_Cabinet
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE BIOLOGICAL SAFETY CABINETS MARKET
Hospitals consider placing all potentially infectious samples taken from patients for identification in a biological safety cabinet. A biological safety cabinet also creates a sterile working environment by separating samples and preventing cross contamination and false positive test results. Thus, the increasing use in hospitals is expected to drive the growth of the biological safety cabinets market
The increasing use of BSCs in pharmaceutical factories is expected to drive the growth of the biological safety cabinets market. Biological safety cabinets have been designed and constructed to protect laboratory workers from inhaling toxic agents and to prevent infectious microorganisms from spreading throughout the laboratory. To protect the lab technician and the environment from biological hazards, the biological safety cabinet uses laminar airflow. Class II Biological Safety Cabinets (BSCs) are now recommended by the CDC and WHO for any laboratory procedure that may generate aerosols or droplets as a result of pipetting, centrifugation, or other techniques. Because they offer three levels of protection: personnel (user) protection, product (sample) protection, and environmental protection, Class II ESBs are an excellent choice for handling COVID-19 samples (the laboratory).
When academic research activities are expected to generate droplets, splashes or aerosols containing potentially infectious biological material, a BSC should be used. The Biological Safety Cabinet (BSC) uses a simple airflow and filter system to protect the researcher, research equipment, and other members of the laboratory. Thus, the adoption of BSC in academic research is expected to further propel the growth of the biological safety cabinets market.
Browse the table of contents and list of figures at: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-19A570/global-biological-safety-cabinet
BIOLOGICAL SAFETY CABINETS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on type, Class II type is expected to hold the largest market share of around 80%, during the forecast period. Microbiological work or sterile pharmaceutical preparation requires a ventilated cabinet for the protection of personnel, products and the environment. An open front with inward airflow (personnel protection), downward HEPA filtered laminar airflow (product protection) and HEPA filtered exhaust air are all features of BSCs. class II (environmental protection).
Based on demand, the hospital is expected to hold the largest market share of around 60%. Because it protects personnel from aerosol-generating objects or procedures inside the work area, the biological safety cabinet is used in a clinical setting to protect hospital personnel from diseases such as Ebola. A biological safety cabinet also creates a sterile working environment by separating samples and preventing cross contamination and false positive test results.
Request regional data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-19A570/Global_Biological_Safety_Cabinet
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Telstar Life-Sciences
- NuAire (Polypipe)
- The baker company
- Kewaunee Scientist
- Heal Force Bio-Meditech
- Donglian Har Instrument
Inquire for the cost of the chapter:
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact:
We have set up a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comment section to know about our subscription plans.
– The Global Cell Separation Technology Market size was estimated at $8,639.20 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $28,766.14 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 15.4% from 2020 to 2027.
– The Global Bioinformatics market The size is $8,614.29 million in 2019, and should reach $24,731.61 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2020 to 2027.
– The Global Bioinformatics Services Market the size should reach $2967.1 million by 2027, $1468.2 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.1% over the period 2021-2027.
– The Global Pharmacogenomics (PGx) Market the size should reach $14,590 million by 2028, $7757.9 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.3% over the period 2022-2028.
– The Global Electronic Health Records Market the size should reach $47.25 billion by 2027, $29.16 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.14% over the period 2021-2027.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Laboratory Automation Market the size is estimated at the value $13,760 million in 2022 and is expected to reach a readjusted size of 19820 million USD by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
– The Global clinical microbiology market the size should reach $4081.4 million by 2028, $3171.1 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.6% over the period 2022-2028
– The Global electrical cabinets market was rated at $7641.3 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $8946.7 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.3% over the period 2021-2027
– The Global gas cabinet market was rated at $30 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $66 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.5% over the period 2021-2027.
– The Global Laboratory Plastic Items Market the size is estimated at the value $6081.3 million in 2022 and is expected to reach a readjusted size of $8,665.6 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.1% during the reporting period.
– Global Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets Market Size, Value and Share, Report
– Global Surgical Staplers Market Overview and Forecast to 2028
– Global Laboratory Cage and Bottle Washer Market Overview, Forecast to 2028
– Global Biological Fabric Dyeing Machines Market Research Report 2022
– Global Biological Air Samplers Market Overview, Forecast to 2028
– Global Biological and Chemical Indicators Market Overview, Forecast to 2028
Click here to view related reports on Biological Safety Cabinets Market
Valates offers in-depth market insights across various industries. Our extensive reporting repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand the specific requirements of your niche region and that’s why we offer report customization. With our customization in place, you can request any particular information from a report that suits your market analysis needs.
To get a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, at each stage data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detailed research methodology used to generate the report. Please also contact our sales team for a full list of our data sources.
Appreciate the reports
For the United States, call toll free 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST call +91-8040957137
SOURCE evaluates reports