Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market – A Report by Fact.MR
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global 3D printing medical devices market. The 3D printing medical devices market report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth. Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the 3D printing medical devices market report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the 3D printing medical devices market.
The 3D printing medical devices market report considers the following years to present the overall market growth:
- History Year: 2012-2016
- Base Year: 2012
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Year: 2017 – 2022
Medical devices are broadly classified into three categories that are low risk devices, intermediate risk devices and high risk devices. Many of these devices are preferred to be 3D printed as they involve geometric complexities. 3D printed devices can be patient specific as well as bio-compatible as we can govern the material used in creation.
Prosthetics have undergone developments for decades and have evolved as a necessity as well as fancy additions. Prosthetics have complexed over time as they are created for performing multitasks. Intricate designs and attractive functions are eyed by customers as differentiating factors. 3D printed prosthetics trend as they are better, quicker and cheaper. The affordability pf 3D printed prosthetics is high and is easily accessible to public. Many startups like e-NABLE have their business based on specific prosthetic parts. Hero arm is known to be the first clinically approved 3D printed bionic arm that is used to detect electrical signals from human arm through sensors.
Key findings of the 3D printing medical devices market study:
- Regional breakdown of the 3D printing medical devices market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by 3D printing medical devices market vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the 3D printing medical devices market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global 3D printing medical devices market.
Request for the Sample of the Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=248
On the basis of product, the 3D printing medical devices market study consists of:
- 3D Printers
- 3D Bio-Printers
- Software & Services
On the basis of end use, the 3D printing medical devices market study incorporates:
- Academic Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- Pharma and Biotech Companies
On the basis of region, the 3D printing medical devices market study contains:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France)
- APEJ (China, India)
Key players analyzed in the 3D printing medical devices market study:
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Biomedical Modeling Inc.
- Carbon, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- envisionTEC GmbH
- Materialise NV
- Organovo Holdings, Inc.
- Groupe Gorgé SA
- Renishaw plc
- SLM Solutions Group AG
- Stratasys Ltd.
- Cyfuse Biomedical K.K.
Queries addressed in the 3D printing medical devices market report:
- How has the global 3D printing medical devices market grown over the historic period of 2012-2016?
- Why are the 3D printing medical devices market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global 3D printing medical devices market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the 3D printing medical devices market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global 3D printing medical devices market?
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=248
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.